15+ Years of Digital Marketing, Website Design, and Business Development Experience
Kay Rice, Our Founder, Owner, and Project Manager Extraordinaire
Kay is a creative strategist with expertise in setting and executing results-driven marketing program initiatives. Self-starter with an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for lifelong learning, and personal growth.
Some of Kay’s Featured Work
Digital Marketing/SEO @ Snap! Mobile – Remote | Contract | August 2022 – January 2023
SEO coypwriting and strategy | SEO audit and reporting | Brand resources and presentations | Website Development | Microsoft Sharepoint | SEO Competitive Analysis
Accounting and Consulting @ Water Pro, Inc. Gloucester, VA | June 2020 to April 2023
- Software Integration: Assisted with the integration of QuickBooks® financial software with ServiceTitan® CRM.
- Accounting: Consulted on updating and automating accounting procedures and performed weekly and monthly accounting tasks and reporting.
Digital Marketing Consultant| Project Manager | Wellness Coach | Instructor @ Spontaneous Health, LLC: Freelance & Contract | June 2006 – June 2022
Business Development & Marketing
- Brand and Website Development/WordPress Designer WordPress Design and Development, including branding, content creation, Email marketing, and payment processing in various industries.
- Marketing Strategist Email and Social Media Marketing Management for lead generation and delivery of digital assets, educational materials, resources, and program support to ensure a successful user experience and outcome with measurable results.
- Project Management Selected and managed a team of web developers and designers specific to clients’ needs to personalize graphics, web elements, and advanced product features.
- Search Engine Optimization SEO copywriting and strategist. On-page, off-page, and technical.
- Publishing Process Let multiple authors through the publishing process by serving as project manager, launch strategist, and overall brand consultant leading to successful book launches.
- Communication Management Interact and establish exceptional working relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, corporate executives, and contractors.
Marketing Project Coordinator | Project Management Specialist @ Sunrise Ranch Retreat and Conference Center, Loveland, CO / 2012 – 2014
Led end-to-end implementation of innovative marketing programs, managing and collaborating with dynamic and cross-functional teams to deliver on organizational goals and objectives. Implemented BaseCamp® project management software ranch wide. Event management and support.
Digital Marketing Professional’s Program | September 2022
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Master of Education (Exercise Physiology); Bachelor of Arts (Art, Business & Psychology)
Auburn University, Auburn, AL
Hubspot®: Contextual Marketing, Growth Driven Design, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media, Email Marketing, Hubspot® Reporting
Google: Advanced Analytics, Ad Search
Hootsuite®: Social Media, Hootsuite® Platform
Sales Assembly: Marketing Leadership
WordPress® | Microsoft Office| Microsoft Word | Excel | Canva| Basecamp/Asana | AWeber | HubSpot® | SEMrush | Moz | Screaming Frog | QuickBooks® | ServiceTitan® | PowerPoint | Zoom
Content creation for a variety of platforms, both written and visual. Content creation for lead generation, customer nurturing, and support along the customer journey. On-page SEO copywriting.
Book publishing, support, and marketing. Assistance with content, marketing, launching, and the entire publishing process. Kay has helped several authors with their book projects, as well as being a published author herself.
More than fifteen years of experience with Website Design and Development using WordPress®. Familiar with a variety of integrations, payment processing, and design.
Let’s get in touch. Send me an email if you have a question or would like to find out more about how we can work together to achieve your goals.